Before I write about the OKC questions that men answer. I’m going to tell you why I am on OKC.
- The real reason I signed for OKC was because of curiosity. I have a friend whose aunt made her make one. I made fun of her for it but when I saw the guys on OKC. I became very curious.
- Over time, school and work took over my life and I was under 21. So meeting guys was difficult
- I almost work full time and even though I’m 21, I get very tired from my job and not wanting to go out all the time.
- My friends aren’t very good wing people and poor. They’re too into talking with our friends and not wanting to talk to other new people. Oh and they’re poor.
- I’m picky. REALLY picky.
- I live in suburbia
- I don’t date within my circle of friends or date co-workers
- I like older men. I think it’s hard for me to approach them and hard for them to approach me since it can be “taboo.”
- It’s fun! I love getting to know new people. Sure, I can have my down moments but in the end, I think of the good moments that happened.